Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT Who changes their motor oil at 3000 miles?

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I try to get to the garage for oil change about 3500 to
4,000 miles. Conventional oil, in older vehicles. Due to the
Obama economy, my vehicles each have almost 200,000 miles on
them. Can't afford newer.

This is what I'm talking about, here. The economy isn't an "Obama"
economy. Can't you guys just knock that off? Bush was the worst
president in the history of the universe, and handed off the plane with
3 engines flamed out, the ailerons inoperable, and the tail on fire. Not
to mention he was retarded, and a ****ing traitor who should have been
hanged. But you don't see me bitching about him on every ****ing thread,
so why not just shut the **** up about Obama and stick to the ****ing
topic?

I'm pretty sure you lived in a trailer during the previous
administration, and treated your customers with contempt then as you do
now, so maybe you should look within to learn about the causes of your
own personal financial troubles, Chris. Either that or just assume that
your god wants you to be poor for some reason. Doesn't he have the plan
for you?