Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22975 Ignoramus22975 is offline

Default OT Shocking

On 2011-08-25, Existential Angst wrote:
"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:48:23 -0500, Ignoramus24615
wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

Why are you surprised by anything Obama voters do nowadays? Your vote
only served to encourage their deviant behavior.

You make Gummer look like a political genius.

I think that it was Gunner, posting anonymously.