Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default OT Shocking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:48:23 -0500, Ignoramus24615
wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

I hope the two of them rot in hell in jail, and the poor little girl
finds a DECENT home to live in.

On second thought, I hope the parents go picnicking in the Everglades
and get lost inside a 19-foot gator and the girl finds a good home.

Heh, hey Larry, would YOU give that girl a home?
I kinda doubt it..... no offense, just sayin....
--
EA

Oops, just saw the parents in pictures. Behead them and stop all this
waste of money, space, and oxygen.

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer