Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Attempted thieving pikey scum

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon scribeth thus
Yesterday, having my lunch, I heard the workshop door banging around in
the wind. Then it kept banging - funny, I thought.
I went around the back and discovered a pair of ****s trying to lever
the door away from the wall, using a pipe I'd left around the back (my
bad).
Much bellowing and charging ensued, with them legging it like Olympic
sprinters, into their van and ****ed off sharpish. They'd obviously done
this type of thing before (no ****, eh?) as the driver's door was open,
the engine left running and the rear door open. One of them hopped in
the front seat and gunned it, his mate leapt into the back and as they
drove off, held his arm over the reg plate.
****s.
Next time, I'll photo the van and go charging with a fire axe.

As bad as that sounds perhaps its just as well you didn't offer battle
with them, from what I gather there're not too bothered as to what state
their victims end up in....
--
Tony Sayer