Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default any "power" VBA programmers here?

"Kelly D. Grills" fired this volley in
:

Not sure I'd consider myself an expert, but I've developed several
fairly advanced applications. I can help you out as time permits.

Details? My email address is valid.

Thanks. I'll minimize the app to the bare bones that will demonstrate
the failure. I've been through hundreds of forum threads about OLE
events not firing, but not a one of them addresses the loss of a chart's
events. I have to continue remembering that a chart is not an
'ordinary' OLE... it's what Microsoft calls "an orphan" routine in terms
of event handling... you have to build a new class to contain the chart,
then enable the events by "set"ing the object as a new events class.

LLoyd