Charlie Self

Default Norm's mahagany finish

mttt asks:

Is Norm Jewish or does someone think Abram sounds Jewish? Honest question.

I've
never thought about it before. Probably never again.

Half a dozen rejoinders popped to mind.
All of them without malice intended; all likely to offend someone,
someplace. sigh

Well, I still don't know, which fits right up there with how much I care. My
remark was to the person who said he was Jewish, not meant as a snip at either
Abram or Judaism.

I wouldn't even care if he was Scottish or Irish.

All hell - "vive l'difference" and "can't we all just get along?".

Well, no. No reason we should. But the arguments shouldn't be based on
religion.

Charlie Self
"Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html