Mark

Default Anyone use CAD software to design projects?

CW wrote:
Someone walks up to you and says "hello, how are you doing?" and you respond
hello, how are you doing? I'm good, how about you? Yeah, sounds natural to
me.

LMAO.

You have confused an oral conversation with email.

You need to spend some time off line pal.

I shouldn't laugh, confusing the Web and computer relationships with true
socialization is a growing mental illness.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)