Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:54:28 -0500, Ignoramus24615

On 2011-08-24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:24:39 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

I think that he said that I died 3 months ago.

Damn! Are you a Illinois Democrat? They are the ones who keep voting
long after their heart has stopped beating. Some for many many years.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
omain.local...
Really gets down to how thoroughly you want it destroyed.

Want to do it thoroughly, grind the platters to dust, mix the dust with
Thermite, burn the Thermite, then spread the results over the Pacific.

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.