Posted to rec.woodworking

Default EMT Design Question

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:27:04 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Bill wrote:

I was thinking in terms of the "wire space" of the box (as in how many
wires can be in there, not how much wire can I pack in there). As you
know, most/all electrical boxes have their cubic inches written
inside. I'll have to get out my chart to do the calculation.

If you feel you must...

Bill is our token _serious_ AR guy here. Of course he must.

But I think the NEC wants him to mess up his ceiling further, with
individual races for each of 3 circuits. I wonder if he'd get dinged
for running the extra 2 through two of the center light fixtures...

--
It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are
not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.