Posted to rec.woodworking

Default EMT Design Question

Bill wrote:

I'm not sure adding EMT for the lighting to a shops ceiling, to a shop
that already has romex in the walls represents an overcomplication.
I agree if one had PVC conduit, Greenfield, and EMT running across the
ceiling so that it spelled "b-i-l-l", that it probably wouldn't look
like the work was completed in a workmanlike manner...

That's not what I was referring to Bill. I was talking about all of the
fuss (if I understood it correctly) with hitting a flush mount box while
also having surface mount boxes right there as well. It seemed to me that
you were trying to make too much of the job by trying to get conduit into
the flush mount.

--

-Mike-