Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default WTB - Self taps

On 8/22/2011 7:52 PM, dpb wrote:
On 8/22/2011 6:25 PM, aemeijers wrote:

They ain't that expensive, even at retail. You would lose money with the
shipping costs for 2-3 boxes. If you can't stomach the Borg, check local
industrial park for a supply house....

Or Fastenal...

--

THAT's the name I was trying to remember! They have one of those here.
Only been in a couple times, since they basically are open the same

--
aem sends...