Posted to sci.electronics.repair
benitos[_2_] benitos[_2_] is offline

Default CCFL & Inverter problem

On 22 août, 15:28, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:37:16 -0700 (PDT), benitos

wrote:
Hi ,

Have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with a "no display" symptom.

After checking it, i can notice a very dim picture , the CCFL doesn't
lit.

After opening it , I found that the inverter had a fuse open .

Replace the fuse but after , the computer did not power up.

There was a short on the inverter boards so I replaced it with the
same model.

Now , the computer boots up , CCFL lit for a few seconds but shuts
down after.

Is is possible the the CCFL is bad also ?

Thanks for your help...

It's possible. *When the image first appears, is there a pinkish hue?
Also, inspect the wires from the inverter to the CCFL carefully.

PlainBill- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Model is P200-MB1

Only half of the CCFL lit (kind of pink) and shuts down.