Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Giant TV screens,,

Tegger wrote:

True, many people in America are killed by gunfire (and other means),
but the simple truth is that they needed killin'.

Most US murders are drug- and gang-related.

There was a study a while back, of, I believe, Newark NJ and
Baltimore MD, which revealed that some 90% of murders in each city
were drug- and gang- related.

Repeal the appallingly moronic and deadly "war" on drugs and America's
murder rate may well drop /below/ that of the UK.

Well, yeah, that would work.

Once that threshold is breached, we can repeal the laws on murder. That
would drop the murder rate as well.

Beware of unintended consequences of simple solutions.