Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Sharing photos from lighting experiment

Mike Marlow wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/21/2011 11:20 PM, Bill wrote:

I read the explanation but I feel like I'm hearing the joke 40 years
after everyone else laughed.

What else is new?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone agonize over the most trivial
building/electrical issues.

_ANY_ borg will have a display of books covering, in detail, every
conceivable issue you bring up.

You could buy a book, read, comprehend, and execute, and be done with
much quicker that typing a question and waiting on responses.

Not to mention a plethora of You Tube videos and pdf files revealed by a
simple google search. Bill just needs to learn to search and to accept what
he sees in the resultant returns - without overcomplicating everything.

Bill is learning. Besides reading, talking and writing are other ways
of learning--and I don't have anyone that will listen to me talk about
such things. Writing is the only real opportunity I have to USE the
vocabulary (I noted that HTTN != THHN). I guess what I write is a
by-product of what I'm thinking about. Prescribe how you would like me
to organize my posts, and I will try to take it into consideration when
I post. I didn't post to the recent thread on spacing holes because I
didn't feel I could be helpful. Maybe you want to start a different
thread on methods of learning? I promise I will read it.