Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Sharing photos from lighting experiment

Swingman wrote:
On 8/21/2011 11:20 PM, Bill wrote:

I read the explanation but I feel like I'm hearing the joke 40 years
after everyone else laughed.

What else is new?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone agonize over the most trivial
building/electrical issues.

_ANY_ borg will have a display of books covering, in detail, every
conceivable issue you bring up.

You could buy a book, read, comprehend, and execute, and be done with
much quicker that typing a question and waiting on responses.

It's not all about being "done".

Sometimes I even create threads to promote discussion of what I perceive
are things of general interest (like hammers). Even on simple things,
we do not have agreement (use of EMT or FMT for instance?).

Sometimes I even take photos or create SketchUp models to help make my
posts more interesting (and it's good practice for me).

You were the one who suggested you don't want to read how to cut a
dove-tail joint everyday. I'm playing right into your hand, no?

Bill