Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sharing photos from lighting experiment

Bill wrote:

It's nice to finally find out I'm going to be painting the EMT.
Sheesh! It seems like the correct type of paint will be
important. I can see that there are some safety issues involved.
Thank you for mentioning this. I would Not have painted it.... We
won't worry about the stuff running behind the wall from the
switchbox to the ceiling (or we paint it before installing it)?

Why paint it? It's either galvanized or aluminum so it's not going to rust.
Just want it to blend in more?

--

-Mike-