Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sharing photos from lighting experiment

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:58:15 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

BTW, a little trick I invented for finding those lost
springs and screws is a powerful magnet (I've got a 2 inch stack someone
gave me from electronic devices--equivalent to the "rare earth" variety,
I think). It even works in the grass!

I'm sure it's really fun finding a 1/8" dia x 1/2" long spring in
2,463 sf of grass.

Seach for How To FANIAHS.

I buy sewing needles by the box full, and I take lonely ladies to the
haystack.

"Two steps forward and three steps back, you'll never get very far like
that..." (words from a popular country song in the mid 80's, I think).

Uh, Clem.

You mean Clement?

Uh, Clem. (archaic humorous 1971 CD reference: Firesign Theater's "I
Think We're All Bozos On This Bus") Some 'splaining is done he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Think...os_on_This_Bus

--
It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are
not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.