Posted to comp.sys.laptops,uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default HP/Compaq laptop battery and/or charger problem

"AJL" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:37:49 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"AJL" wrote in message
. ..

I do keep all my music (6G), all my ebooks (2G), and all my photos
(11G) on my phone and it's always with me. It's nice to have access to
the *whole* library and it also serves as my off site backup.

Unless it remains off site all the time its not really going to serve as
off
site.

When I'm off site my data is off site (unless I forget my phone).

You can be sure that the fire/flood/lightning strike will happen while
they
are together if the data is valuable.

My music, ebooks, and photos are important to me but not valuable.

Their value is not always monetary.
I would rather lose the house and have the insurance rebuild it than to lose
the pictures of my family/friends.
Likewise music collections (other than what my daughter plays) are of no
value as they can be replaced by the insurance the same as the house.