Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_8_] G. Morgan[_8_] is offline

Default Remote sensing of water holding tank levels (measuring contraption)

wrote:

Since a well holding tank has got to be wet inside, key to operation is the
sentence "Will not alarm due to condensation or humidity".

I wouldn;t count on taking it to the extreme of the inside of
the tank. I would take it to mean the condensation or humidity
you would find on a basement floor or a laundry room.

That' not how they work, there are 4 pick-up's on each sensor on each
corner. If he mounts them right there is no problems of humidity to
worry about. They are fully submersible (of course).