Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What are those collets?

That looks like a nice tool post grinder as well - a few pages on.

I have a nice one for my machine. Grinding likes an oil drip for a fine
edge.

They seem to be to long for some double angle.

Can you tell the manufacture stamp on the collets ?

Martin

On 2011-08-21, wrote:
Any ideas? thanks

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/tmp-8861.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/tmp-8862.jpg.html

Look like tool-holding collets for milling machines. I've got
something similar with either 30-taper or 40-taper holder shank. The
problem is that there are quite a few which are similar, so it would
need precise dimensions to be sure.

Good Luck,
DoN.