Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On Aug 20, 3:51*am, harry wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:04*am, zzz wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:37:14 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

Obama proved that the U.S. is not a racist country when he was elected as
president. He also proved it will be generations before the electorate
elects another minority.

Except maybe a Jew. Or a woman. Or an Aggie.

Or perhaps a Stormin'.-

*

Or a retard. (Palin)

No-one can fix what Republicans have done to America.
You can't blame Obama. *He was clearly way out the best. The others
were a sad bunch of losers and dimwits. *I think if he had a clear
run, he might have fixed things. *But too late now. *The Repubs have
f****d things up even more.

Say what? He did have a "clear run". The Democrats
controlled the White House, Senate, and House for
Obama's first two years. They had a fillibuster proof
majority in the Senate. The problem is not that he
did not get his way. The problem is just about
everything he has done has been wrong. Yet,
Obama and the libs continue to blame everyone
but themselves.

The biggest problem now is Obama himself.
As a great example, look at how he has screwed
Boeing and the people in South Carolina that
need jobs. Boeing built a $1 bil plant in that
state to build parts for the just launced 787.
The NLRB, acting on allegations from a
union in Washington state, won't allow Boeing
to open that plant. The union alleges that
Boeing built the plant in retaliation for a strike
several years ago. That despite the fact that
Boeing has created MORE jobs in WA as
well. The repercussions and effect on jobs
and the ecomomy extend way beyond that
one plant. How about it delays the 787 and
costs Boeing billions in lost orders that go
to Airbus instead, resulting in lost jobs for
Boeing workers in WA, Boeing suppliers
through out the USA?

Why would anyone expect the economy to
improve when we have a president allowing
stupid things like this to go on? Spend
$830 on govt stimulus, but have the same
govt blocking a major plant. And then people
wonder why corporations move jobs
overseas?

Until he goes and we get a president that is pro
business with a positive message, don't expect
things to be any different.