Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On Aug 20, 12:04*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:37:14 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

Obama proved that the U.S. is not a racist country when he was elected as
president. He also proved it will be generations before the electorate
elects another minority.

Except maybe a Jew. Or a woman. Or an Aggie.

Or perhaps a Stormin'.-

*

Or a retard. (Palin)

No-one can fix what Republicans have done to America.
You can't blame Obama. He was clearly way out the best. The others
were a sad bunch of losers and dimwits. I think if he had a clear
run, he might have fixed things. But too late now. The Repubs have
f****d things up even more.

I'll put my name forward.
You could do with an intellectual for once.

I will solve your problems. All bankers will be exceuted and their
assets siezed and redistributed..
There's a slogan should get me in power.
Heh Heh!