Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Aug 19, 11:59*am, harry wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:04*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Aug 19, 2:49*am, harry wrote:

Yes we were. But our position has been taken up by the USA. We finally
saw sense. (Until the arrival of Bliar that is/was)

The US has invented assymetic warfare and pursues war to enrich it's
already wealthy elite.

I know what you are saying...and agree to some extent. *Are you one of
those people that think the government of the US was behind the 9-11
attacks?
(And if you expect any credibility don't call it 11-9 or you will
making an arse of yourself and needlessly inflaming a response. *Also,
spare me on how the rest of the world uses a date format.)

Heh Heh.
No, I am not a conspiracy theory person. *I see no reason not to
believe a bunch of nutters from Saudi didn't do the job.
I don't discount the possibilty, but there is no credible evidence
that is was a CIA/FBI plot.

What is interesting is how the Saudis present in the country were
allowed to leave when no-one else was.

Not surprising. The Saudi "royals" have been thick with the Prescott/
Bush family for generations back.

Just like the Prescott/Bush dynasty was thick with the Nazis before &
during WW II.

But not half as interesting as blaming Saddam and inventing WMDs.

Cheney and his (discredited) "informant" Curveball, along with
Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz and the rest of the oil crowd did a
professional job selling this B.S. to the ignorant and gullible
American public. NOTHING must be allowed to interfere with the US-
Saudi oil relationship. If Saddam thought he could bust up that cabal
and take over, plus denominating prices in Euros instead of Dollars --
why, he had to be taught a lesson!!!

Never mind how much it would cost in the blood of our sons and
daughters ...and those of the other countries that were bullied or
bribed to join the "coalition".

HB