Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:37:14 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

aemeijers wrote:

Agreed. Political parties simplify the political process. As G.
Northcott Parkinson observed: "When a member of your party finishes
speaking, you need only shout 'Hear! Hear!' When the opposition
speaks, you cry 'Shame! Shame!' What could be easier?"

But with the duopoly in power, no new ideas ever get brought into
play, and they make damn sure nobody with any other ideas ever gets a
seat at the table. Sorry, 'The Party' (or Parties) should not be in
charge, PEOPLE should.

The people currently in charge clearly are not up to the task. The
decay curve is getting steep. What is your idea to help?

I guess I can reveal the conservative's plan since it's been delayed
somewhat.

In the last election, many were rooting for Jeb Bush.

After his eight years, some figured we could elect that good-looking
Hispanic Bush nephew.

After his eight years, the dynasty would be firmly established and it would
be only a small step to a monarchy, which conservatives consider the
ultimate goal.

The plan suffered a setback this time around, but some progress was made.
Obama proved that the U.S. is not a racist country when he was elected as
president. He also proved it will be generations before the electorate
elects another minority.

Except maybe a Jew. Or a woman. Or an Aggie.

Or perhaps a Stormin'.