Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_8_] G. Morgan[_8_] is offline

Default May I compare my well water setup to yours (3,094 usable gallons)

SF Man wrote:

Then, on December 31st, they tally it all up:
- If you didn't generate as much as you used, you owe them some money
- If you brought it down to exactly zero, nobody owes anyone
- If you brought it below zero, they say thank you for the free electricity

The more I think about that, the more it smells. Why would CA impose a
law that would tend to -discourage- extra power generation? Sounds like
the power lobby got their way with your politicians. Last time I
looked, your state imports electricity from others. I guess all that
"Green" bull**** coming out of the mouths of your politicians are just
that.

Don't worry, our state is almost as screwed-up as yours! We are not
broke, -yet-. And nobody wants wind-turbines in their backyard, so the
same double-talk goes on here.