Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Who got a raise?

On 8/18/2011 3:32 AM, John R. Carroll wrote:

I just finished yesterday's press clippings on Perry.
Never a dull moment.
LOL

We'll all be having a good laugh as the economy takes us over the cliff.
You really couldn't make this guy up.

He speaks about auditing the Federal Reserve as if that doesn't happen on a
regular basis.
They publish their balance sheet and income statement on line every week.
Outside auditors review the books and records multiple times every year.
It's an ongoing process nearly.
How can Perry, a Presidential candidate, not know that?

I knew he was from the "Big Empty" but the real big empty appears to be
between his ears!
Mean sucker though, isn't he.
You wouldn't want him on your ass.

Welcome to the 2012 Presidential election!

That "mean" part might be what get's him elected.

My read is that people feel like we (US) have been pushed around too
long and limp wrist politicians are the cause of it all.
They might not be too wrong there too.

What "we" need (to put the world order back in it's place) is the best
liar and the meanest bully we can elect.

A little smoke and mirrors and who knows?