Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default How much space needed for a staircase

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:04:29 +0100, Bob Minchin
wrote:

The building regs are very specific about stairs in many ways so having
a look there might help.

Yes. I don't know a lot about them but I couldn't replace my
staircase since I didn't have enough headroom clearance.
--
(\__/) M.