Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Shovel handles

On 8/17/2011 4:37 PM, dpb wrote:
On 8/17/2011 3:19 PM, Herb Eneva wrote:
What is best to apply to wooden shovel and rake handles that stay
outside all year?...

Putting them away (or build a protective mini-shed or something near the
use location)...

--

BTDT, as I have described on here several times before. I could not get
my mother and grandmother to put their toys away after playing in the

--
aem sends...