Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants

Declined a whopping 5.2 percent? Haw! Laughable and dubious
politically-produced figures from gun- and Bible-hugging Virginia!

I'm sorry, people, but when I read this, strains of "Alice's Restaurant"
came floating into my memory bank. 1967. Nam. Tie died underwear. Going
to see "Hair". Bell bottoms you could trip over. Probably just another
acid flashback. When Arlo's talking about how many people it takes to make
a movement, and the progression of thoughts leading up to it. Life (and
music) used to be good.

Back to reality, one in twenty less people getting their gray matter
splattered all over the shuffleboard game seems to be significant to me.

But, then, I'm an old dyed in the wool shuffleboard player who likes to
observe the true essence of the game, and there's no mention of grey matter
in the rules I have read.

Steve