Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Wells Fargo sucks again

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:55:18 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

You can not change the address of a payee. You have to delete it and
re enter it.

Lame Lame Lame

It says....To change your payee name or address you must delete the
current payee and add a new payee with the new information.

Lame Lame Lame

http://imageshack.us/f/405/0023mv.jpg/

I had a question about my account. When you call the bank, they want
your account number. I get that. Even if I am logged into the bank
web site there is only one place I can get my account number. It is
by opening a pdf of my old statements. I do not use Adobe bloat ware
to view PDF files. I also don't like Adobe because it seems like I
have to update it every time I turn on my computer. Anyway, my PDF
viewer works fine, but is not compatible with WF.

I asked the girl if there was a way to get my account number without
having to go to my paper records. She says that they don't include
the account number online even though I have to furnish my un/pw to
get it. It is for my protection.

So I ask her................so...........even though I am logged into
my account I can not get my account number, but if some guy is hacking
my account that does use Adobe crap he can get my account number. She
chuckled but said yes.