Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On 8/17/2011 6:51 AM, Han wrote:
z wrote in
news
You expect the NYT to say *anything* good about Perry?

I said: "Other than that they (of course) had little good to say about
Parry"
Why did you think I added "of course"?

It's still a weak statement (of the obvious).

But I do agree with the NY Times this timegrin.

*SHOCKING*!

If the GOP thinks that they can win with idiots like Perry, they're only
making it easy for Obama.

Heh, you just go on thinking that. You might want to Google around on the
basic topic of "don't underestimate Rick Perry". One article in particular
offers a little food for thought and has gotten a lot of attention:

http://www.texasmonthly.com/2011-08-01/btl.php

Perry didn't jump into this race to lose it. I'm not going to stand here and
predict that he'll win, but if you think it will be "easy for Obama" you're
fooling yourself. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/