Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT The abyss?

In message
,
harry writes
On Aug 16, 8:00*am, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

dennis@home wrote:

And where is the Nuremburg ring? That was a classic dennise **** up.

So I can't spell, if that's were my biggest cock up I would be near
perfect. you may recall I never said where it was, because I don't
know where it is, and have no reason to look it up. It is enough to
know what it is.

So what is the Nuremburg ring?

If the best you can do is bring up my inability to spell German words you
may as well go the same way as TMH.

Don't worry about German place names. They very often have three
names,English Fench and German. Virtually every place on the French/
German border is like this. Aachen, Strasbourg, Köln, Nürburg.
There's even a place called ****ing and another called Wank (or is
that Austria)

All down to history and politics.

No its down to dennis being a ****wit and thinking that Nürburg and
Nürnberg were one and the same place. He also thought to challenge me to
a race around the Nürnbergring (a trip I used to do every day)

He since appears to have chickened out - which is prolly a good idea
since he would a) have to come out from behind his hidey hole and b)
lose

well, he's a loser anyway, but you know what I mean

Corsa against a Fireblade? I don't think so

--
geoff