Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On 8/16/2011 8:48 AM, Han wrote:

Greed is good if it gets more of the best bang for the buck.

That's not greed, that's free market competition. Greed would not get
you more bang for your buck, just the opposite. For example, greed
might lead you to eliminate competition so you could sell an inferior
product at huge profit margins far above normal, say 30%. Greed might
lead a political group to accept a boat load of money to sit on unfair
competition charges. Something like, exactly like, Microsoft.

Greed is good when it enhances compromise.

How on earth would greed *excessive desire for something) enhance
compromise? If anything, it does the opposite.

Greed is bad when it tramples other (people's/companies') rights.

Greed is always bad. It is a description of bad behavior. If I want
your money and shot you between the eyes and take your money because I'm
a greedy little *******, that is bad, EVEN if it turns out your are a
perverted mass murder on the FBI's most wanted list.

--
Jack
A.C.O.R.N: For Democrats that just can't vote often enough...