Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT The abyss?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message news:VUy78nTxQaSOF
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message news:V837mmDnQW

Why do you feel the need to broadcast your details to the whole world?

For those of us that are honest and have nothing to hide, it's a
non issue

Really?
Why do you need anything other than a name about me or anyone else?

It comes down to openness and transparency

The only reason you would want an email address is so you could
say things in secret.
Why would need to say anything that can't be said in public in this group?
What are you trying to hide.
If you were honest there wouldn't be any need for an email address.

You aren't honest

Your whole argument falls over there dennis as I post from a
totally open unmunged email address, I always have, I always will
do. I have nothing to hide

Your whole argument falls over because you post from the same
provider as I do and they are just as traceable.
So if its good enough for you its good enough for me.
I have nothing to hide either.
I bet you don't put your home phone or address on the whois details
and I don't have a business address to hide behind like you.
If you really want me to post a hotmail address then I can make one
up, it still wont get read so why do you persist in your pointless
posts.
If it can't be said in public I don't want to know, I really don't have
anything to hide unlike you.

So you keep on saying, but, of course, the opposite is true

I see you have snipped the inconvenient truths I posted

I repeat, my email addy is valid and unmunged, yours isn't

let me repost what you said

"Geof just uses an unregistered domain name so he is even more
anonymous."

Not true, is it ?

Are you going to apologise?

--