Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT The abyss?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

I might call the person answering it an idiot, like you.

Well it is your answers to the questions on the newsgroup that prove
that you are a retard.

Well you haven't shown any of them to be wrong so it must make you
even more retarded.

I'll meet you at the Nuremburg ring to discuss all your past
newsgroup post failures, including your VAT, induction hob, cat in
a wheelie bin and building reg posts that you were wrong with.

Well you have a strange idea if you think you had anything to do with
those posts and that you even think i was wrong in what I said.

Shall we start with the "Nuremburg ring" were you wrong with that ?

Did you in fact mean the Nurburgring when you challenged me to a race

Like I said to adam.. if the best you can come up with is my inability
to spell german words you may as well join TMH.

You don't even seem to know who you are answering anymore

go and have a lie down, the middle lane of the M6 would be a good place
to try

--
geoff