Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT The abyss?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"brass monkey" wrote in message
web.com...

/msg Adam, you're ****ing into the wind I'm afraid. Some folks are
never wrong.

Adam and geof are never wrong, I can admit to not being able to spell
German words,

No, dennis - stop telling pinky porkies ...

you thought the two were one and the same

hell I need the spell checker to spell English words as you may notice
from the occasional wrong one the spell chucker puts in.

I can even admit that i don't know the lat and long of any places in
Germany, but at least i know how to find them.

If you were in a whorehouse dennis, the only **** you could find is
yourself

as for goof and his claims that I am geographically ignorant, I am
quite sure i can write a list a mile long of stuff he is ignorant
about,

But I don't lie about my ignorance of whatever minutiae I don't know
about, and I don't try to cover it up with more porkies

even stuff he has never heard of but so what, he can probably manage an
A4 page of stuff I don't know or even have forgotten.
anyway they have been consigned to the same place as TMH so that's the
end.

What are you bollocking on about now?

--
geoff