Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT The abyss?

In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article , geoff
wrote:

In message ,
Tim Streater writes
In article , geoff
wrote:

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Unlike you , I never had the need to theive

liar.

There, there, dennis - basing your rants on any sort of hard
evidence has never been your forte, has it?

There is no need, you lied and that's the end of it

Geoff does not need to lie.

he may not need to but he does lie.

He does not hide behind an email address

Why do you need to hide?

Why do you feel the need to broadcast your details to the whole world?
For those of us that are honest and have nothing to hide, it's a
non issue

You mean it's OK for those in authority to stop you and question you
at length when all you are doing is walking along a quiet street?

I didn't say that, did I?
And, it's not what we're talking about, is it - we're talking about
worms like dennis
But, to answer your question, although I wouldn't like it, if I was
given a viable reason, I would prolly give sufficient answers to
establish my innocence

Your innocence of walking along the street?

Now, it's always possible that malicious intent or mistaken identity
could come into play here, and only a fool would claim that it doesn't
happen, but, yes

--
geoff