Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh - Was Invisible Hugh - Was Invisible is offline

Default RIP Broken Britain..

On 16/08/2011 03:57, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Mark
saying something like:

And I disagree totally with evictions for
the entire family if one member is accused of rioting or looting.

Ding.
Except when the entire family is already on notice/warning for
anti-social behaviour and the next incident would see them out.
Otherwise, I regard it as entirely draconian and unfair to penalise a
family for the actions of a 16yr-old who might be up to all sorts of
things his parents don't know about. Gawd nose, I was, at that age.

+1