Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Question on how kitchen sink drain attaches to outgoing line...

In article merica,
"Dave" wrote:

Wow. Sounds like your job was a lot more labor-intensive than I expect mine
to be.

Let us know about that when your job is done.

Am tempted to take it up with the contractor, who was rated with the BBB,
but I can't really blame him, it was one of his workers who took a shortcut
and thought it wouldn't matter.

Gosh. You can't blame a contractor for what one of his workmen did? So
you're going to pony up for new cabinets and flooring without a peep?
That goes beyond charitable, to unfathomable at best.