Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

Kurt Ullman wrote in
m:

Saw a rather interesting study on seekingalpha.com late last week.
They noted the same thing and suggested that between the Europeans and
the US we were the better bet because we might actually have taxpayers
left in 30 years to pay back the bond.
Back in 1950, as the baby boom was just getting started, each
retiree's benefit was divided among 16 workers. Today, that number has
dropped to 3.3 workers per retiree, and by 2025, it will reach--and
remain at--about two workers per retiree. So it will only slightly
ameliorate the needed money.

I saw something similar a while ago. Your 3.3 and 2 workers/retiree are
for Europe or the US?

--
Best regards
Han