Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:21:36 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 8/15/2011 8:32 AM, Han wrote:
"J. wrote in
in.local:

In any case, all energy is fossil fuel energy. Even solar. The fossil
is the primordial hydrogen that the sun is burning at a horrendous rate
and in a very wasteful manner.

I'm sure the treaparty will fix that too ...

LOL ... you liberal rascal you!

g Did he mean "tea" or "tree", as in his Tree Hugger party, I'm
wondering? Anything else is unthinkable. Heavens! :^)

I wish our Tea Party would lose the loudmouthed freaks at the top,
getting all the media attention, though.

One unarguable fact you guys conveniently lose sight of with regard to
the the Tea Party:

The "Tea Party" are NOT the ones that got us into this mess.

Verily!

That is not to say that, given the doubtful opportunity, they won't
follow suit.

An unfortunate possibility.

Remember, and NEVER lose sight that, Dickens' "Little Dorritt", Chapter
10, is the ONLY unalterable rule of government!

Op. cit.

Opus in printius:
http://www.readprint.com/chapter-280...harles-Dickens

P.S: Is the Department of Redundancy Department included in today's
Department of Circumlocution?

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt