Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default House insurance (OT)

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

Or did and just leave a message banging on about patio doors, kitchen
fires, an automatic car, an inheritance and the OHs failure to get an
erection?

Most of that I may have accepted as a joke but the last 8 words are
uncalled for and frankly offensive.

You dont have to like me. You do have the choice of not answering me.
Nut to be rude about my OH who has done you no harm is unnecessary.

Why should I not take the **** out of your OH?

He has done you no harm . He has not upset you. It is just inappropriate.
Says a lot more about you than it does me if you have to do that really I
suppose.

When you are given nice polite advice from any poster you go on the
offensive and claim that it cannot be done. You lie and make up all your
stories to suit your trolling needs.

You can think or say what you like about me.