Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Skylight leak, (I think I narrowed it down to glass seal, not roof)

During a heavy steady rainstorm yesterday, my skylight started to
leak through the sheetrock. I have had issues with this in the past,
but never this bad. The flashing around the skylight on the roof looks
good, so I always suspected maybe its the glass and seals.
During a lull in the action, I went up on the roof and put up a tarp,
just covering the glass part, not the flashing.

The leak did stop, so I think I narrowed it down to the glass. So now
my question is, how do I fix the seals around the glass? They do not
look bad, but obviously its leaking somewhere. Would putting some
clear silicon on it help?