Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

bob haller wrote:

Greed is good.

michelle bachman a tea party republican is a shining example of
someone wanting to ruin our country. heres what she stands for.

no higher taxes even on the super wealthy making over 250 grand a
year.

Excellent idea. Better would be to reduce the income tax on the super
wealthy. That way they'd have more money to create jobs.

elminate the minimum wage

Another excellent idea. People should be paid what they're worth. Some are
obviously not worth much.

elminate social security and medicare as we know it today.

Regrettably, that has to be done. The retirement age (65), originally, was
greater than the average life expectancy (63). To match the original
conditions, retirement should be raised to about 74.

tea party is just for the super wealthy

Hmm. I've never seen any "super wealthy" or even "just plain wealthy" at a
tea party rally. You've been misinformed.