Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

In article ,
Han wrote:

I agree that need has to be established for a handout. Wish that was
simple. Getting unemployment because you don't want to work should not
be possible. On the other hand, if the only job available was one that
cut wages to less than half, some kind of subsidy should be available.

Why? There are no sure things in this life (other, of course, than
the Democrats and GOP will both blame ALL the troubles of the world on
the last adminstration that wasn't there's). In that case, my last job,
had I got it, would have paid $30 million a year and I'd like the
balance, if you please. Preferably in gold...