Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

"Han" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in
:

If we'd find a way to tax all that crack and meth and weed that they
sell, we'd be out of the woods in about a month.

Good idea, but, as you said, how???

--
Best regards
Han

Weed is like the gladiator games of Roman times. It should be given to the
people for entertainment. Weed has redeeming qualities, and like alcohol,
can be a personal choice. The feds and local govt's sure don't mind all
that alcohol income one bit, do they?

Hard drugs can be dealt with by the death penalty. Shoot on sight. Drug
sellers are selling death, just as if they were selling poison. At least,
the overcrowding issue at prisons and recidivism rates would go down. This
is a cancer eating us up from the middle, and it's the elephant in the room
that needs to be dealt with and soon. We've already lost one generation,
going on two.

Liberals aren't going to like it, but when there's a rabid dog running
through a daycare, what's the sensible thing to do?

Government is stealing us blind from the top down, and drugs are eating us
up from the inside out. There's not a lot of healthy tissue left.

Steve