Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On Aug 14, 11:09*am, "Steve B" wrote:
Must not have been the same debate we were watching.
I didn't say any proposal that involved making the poor
pay for the mistakes of the rich. *I saw very little in the
way of specific proposals at all.

Me, too. *What I saw was politicians wanting to take away money from the
rich and give it to "poor" (translates lazy and won't work) people. *After
taking their usual 60%, that is.

Must have been watching a debate in a different universe.
I saw everyone of them talking about cutting spending and
not increasing taxes. How that translates into taking money
from the rich and giving it to the poor is a mystery. Sure you
weren't watching the Dems?

You must understand that we are not dealing with reasonable rational human
beings here. *Those who have or have had jobs, understand budgeting and
living within their means. *We're talking about lifelong slackers who have
only cashed government checks, and who now want more from the Head Person In
Charge, so all is fair in Pollyannashire.

If we'd find a way to tax all that crack and meth and weed that they sell,
we'd be out of the woods in about a month.

HTH

Steve