Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

"Han" wrote

BS. If you want another Depression with 20+ % unemployment, do go and
cut everything but the pentagon and Congress's expenses.
Best regards
Han

What? Cut Congress's expenses as: a private barber shop or three in federal
buildings charging $40 per FREE haircut .......... sign here please? First
class chef(s) and staff and cafeterias all over the capitol with that FREE
sign here, please? Dinner for hundreds for the League of Orgasmic Intensity
as Affected by Urban Noise League? Several gymnasiums so that Barney Frank
can go trolling? (he certainly doesn't exercise in there) OOdles and
OOdles of staff, above and beyond what is necessary? Franking for needless
correspondence to make mass mailings to the folks back home? Printing of
said literature, and not just Xerox, but full color graphics on spendy
equipment? (labor, paper, ink, postage, and overhead about $4 per mailing)
Flying all over with frivolous excuses like the current convention in Maui
to discuss problems down in the Indian Nation? (Seems like they could have
had that in Gallup, NM so some of the locals could have participated.) I
wonder how many citizens of the Indian Nation made it to Maui to voice their
concerns. Endless rounds of golf and government paid for entertainment for
a certain Nigerian citizen and his cohort Thunder Thighs? (I have NEVER
EVER seen the man go to his pocket for money, and believe he carries no cash
whatsoever.) Massive spending so that Thunder Thighs can tell us all how we
should eat, and what we should feed our children ..................HEY, YOU
GONNA KEEP ALL THAT KFC AND TATERS ON YOUR END OF THE TABLE ALL NIGHT?
Paying for 10 or 60 lackeys and friends of Michelle My Belle to go on trips
on wasteful jets? A redundancy of hairdressers so that no matter what, not
enough of them could die or be killed in an enemy attack that Michelle My
Belle would go uncoiffed? FREE THIS, FREE THAT, THINGS THAT EVERY OTHER
NORMAL UNWASHED AMERICAN CITIZEN HAS TO PAY OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET? These
two have more worker bees encircling them than a queen bee in a hive. And
all pair hefty salaries, medical and retirements.

I think I chose the wrong career sometimes. But then, I see how it works,
and in order to move into the King's Court, you must distance yourself for
life from the unwashed rabble, lest they contaminate you. Or the King. Or
Thunder Thighs.

I watch youtube videos of hellfire missiles exploding enemy positions at
$82,000 per clip, and find them more cost effective than a dinner costing
twice that for the Save the Striped Sonoran Desert Chipmunk and its Friends
League.

Of the two, I'll take the hellfire, and the League can meet in the back room
at McDonalds and pay for it themselves.

Steve