Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

Must not have been the same debate we were watching.
I didn't say any proposal that involved making the poor
pay for the mistakes of the rich. I saw very little in the
way of specific proposals at all.

Me, too. What I saw was politicians wanting to take away money from the
rich and give it to "poor" (translates lazy and won't work) people. After
taking their usual 60%, that is.

You must understand that we are not dealing with reasonable rational human
beings here. Those who have or have had jobs, understand budgeting and
living within their means. We're talking about lifelong slackers who have
only cashed government checks, and who now want more from the Head Person In
Charge, so all is fair in Pollyannashire.

If we'd find a way to tax all that crack and meth and weed that they sell,
we'd be out of the woods in about a month.

HTH

Steve