Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default May I compare my well water setup to yours (3,094 usable gallons)

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:59:12 -0700, SF Man
wrote Re May I compare my well water setup to yours (3,094 usable
gallons):

Later, when money permits, I will consider drilling another well (the
property has an elevation change of about 400 feet, so, what I can do is
put the well at the low point of the property and pump it up to the house).

There is not guarantee that you will hit water at the low point of the
property.